Friday, April 19, 2019

Horizon Wars - United Faction - Infantry

With my United faction, for Horizon Wars era 1, I have finished the models I intend to use for Infantry. I used Wizkids Mechwarrior plastic miniatures in 10mm or 1/185 scale or between N and Z scale.

I wanted at least five of each type, shown here left to right: 7 Light Infantry, 6 Heavy Infantry, 5 Mobile Infantry, 5 Airborne Infantry, 6 Light Artillery, 5 Recon.
They were painted with dollarstore paints and Arcane Blue.

Here they are to scale with a Canadian Quarter, about the same size as an American quarter.

Light Infantry

Heavy Infantry

Mobile Infantry

Light Artillery

Recon

Airborne

Special Forces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts