Saturday, June 26, 2021

TT Combat Sci-Fi X City Scenery

 I picked these TT Combat Sci-fi X city terrain items up from a local fellow selling his Dropzone Commander models, still in the packaging. More on Dropzone Commander later this year once I work on those models. It will fit a three by three foot table and with some of the other small scale terrain I have, I've got enough for a for a four by six table. It has taken a few weeks to put them all together and the online instructions on the TTCombat website are well done, although there are extra bits. Some items fitted tight enough to not need glue but most did. I have not painted them yet as I am still researching how to properly prime them, as I have not worked with MDF terrain much.

I will show overall pictures and then pictures of the individual sets provided by TTCombat.

Pictured with the scenery I've used 10mm Dropzone Commander Scourge models and Wizkids Mechwarrior 6mm mech/vehicles and 12mm infantry models I use for Horizon Wars. I think the scenery looks fantastic with the models. Very thematic. I will also be using them for Firestorm Planetfall and Bot War.






This is the City Accessories set. It includes overhead signs/traffic lights, fences, barriers, subway stairs, and news stands.


Helix Labs, perfect for places that have nastiness escape from.


With Brownstone Rows, you get four buildings.


With Westside Brownstones, there are two buildings in the set.


The back or side even has a fire escape! Cool.






If you do not glue the two together you can use them separately.


Lastly there is the HUGE Cradle Commerce.


Like the Regal Financiers building, if you do not glue the upper and lower portions together you can use them separately. 

Once I figure out the best way to prime them, I'll try to finish them before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts